Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Christmas Time!! & I Got To Meet Santa!!!

Hello everyone!! How are all of you?? I am very VERY well! I had a nice calm week once again and a VERY fun weekend!! These calm weeks have been really nice because it gets me nice and rested for my crazy weekends!! This week was spent getting ready for Christmas time! Now of course before this week I had NO CLUE what Christmas even was, but now I sure do! And now I am REALLY excited for it!!
You see that over there? That was an ornament that my mommy got for my daddy to let him know that I was growing in my mommy's tummy!! He got to find out about me when he opened the gift and saw this ornament :) Very cool idea mommy :) But maybe she thought I was gonna be a boy becuase it is baby blue and not Pink!! Oye anyways the date this all happened was 12/12/11. Its crazy its been a year now that I've been around (half inside my mommy of course), it is also nice to know that I was apart of last year's Christmas too :) That makes me smile! Then right next to my first ornament on the tree is another ornament gotten for me from my god mommy! See Below!
Very fitting don't you all think ?? :) Thank you God Mama Amber I love it!!! :) I got to watch daddy bring home our brand new christmas tree with all it's pretty lights, then I got to watch Jayce and Alexis hang up all their ornaments. They sure looked like they had a lot of fun!! Especially Alexis, whom got to put the star on the top of the tree! Hopefully next year I get a chance to help out and not just watch! They did a wonderful job and the tree got put right next to my chair too! So now I get to see all them pretty lights all the time!!
See! I get to be under the tree just like a present :) I had a pretty normal week as well, you know wake up, eat, cry, sleep and repeat! I am still giving my parents a hard time at night, nothing new there :( Good thing they really like me or else I think they would have tried to return me back to ICU by now!! I still waking up 2-3 times a night or every 2 hours basically ugh! But I have been doing better just laying by myself and keeping myself entertained with toys and other things. I STILL hate tummy time too! I cant do it longer than a couple of minutes everyday, it just drives me crazy!! Grandpa Andy also brought me a new toy, Look!
Yea! now I can stand up kinda, and then whack around all these fun toys around me! I LOVE this thing! Even though my mommy scared me soooooo bad when I first got put in this thing, she slapped around one of the loud rattle toys and it scared me so bad I screamed for like 5 minutes!! She almost permanently scared me for life!! Luckily my memory is not that good and I was able to go right back in it and have fun :) I just love standing up and being able to see everything around me, its my favorite thing to do!!
Now on the weekend we got to go over to my Great-Great Aunt and Uncles house!! They're names are Don and Lorrie. Now I have met them a couple times before today and they sure were surprised on how well I look and how BIG I have gotten lately! Now we were over here because they were able to write a letter to santa and get him to come over to the house to talk to all the kids! Now I had NO CLUE who santa was but once I found out I sure was excited to meet him!! Santa came in after we all played games and ate and he got all of us kids youngest to oldest to sit on his lap and tell him what we wanted for christmas! Of course I was the youngest so I got to go first! But unfortunately I can't talk yet so I just sat there and posed for pictures with jolly ole saint nick :) Afterwards he gave all of us our very own Jingle bells that we all get to ring on Christmas Eve to remind him to come to our house! Very fun! Everyone else got to make a gingerbread man and Christmas decorations. I on the other hand just got to watch :( Oh well next year I will able to participate more :) It was sooooo much fun to meet santa and all my other family members that were there, Thank you SOOOOOO much Great Auntie and Uncle :)
Here is the picture of all of us posing :) Such a great looking family we have :) The next day I went over to Jade's house with Jayce and Alexis while mommy and daddy went to their Seahawks Game. As usual I had loads of fun over there too!! I got to watch Alexis and Jade make cupcakes :) Another thing I would LOVE to try but I cannot :( Thank you Jade for watching me :) Ill see you again soon!! Well that was pretty much it for my week, loads of fun and now it's the countdown for Christmas and I sure hope I am on santa's good list! (all my late nights might make him put me on the naughty list though!) Thank you all for reading about my week and I hope you had as much fun this week as I did!! I love you all and I will see ya next week!! :)
Good night world!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming over love bug, as always I enjoyed every second with you and you were great! I can't wait to see you again pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete