Monday, December 17, 2012

Just a Quiet Week at Home & Waiting For Christmas!!

Hello Everybody! How was your week?? Mine was very quiet, and I had lots of time to just relax and stare at my pretty Christmas tree :) Which was really just about all I did this week! Oh but as you can see in the picture above, my Auntie Sarah got me a new toy to stand in! This one even has a puppet that seems to come alive every time my Mommy comes near it!! Weird!! Its got a bunch of buttons that make fun noises that I just love!! Thank You Auntie I love it!!
Now one of few things I actually did get to do this week besides eating and sleeping was going to my sister's Christmas Musical! It was sure a lot of fun hearing everyone sing their pretty Christmas songs and my sister was the BEST obviously! So good in fact that my daddy got her roses!! Even Grandpa Andy made the trip out to see her perform :) And of course Grandpa had to hold me for a little bit, but I think he spent too much time pinching my chubby cheeks! See Below!!
Geez his hands are almost the size of my face!! Yeah I am just looking at him wondering when the torture was gonna end!! Just kidding Grandpa! :) Anyways later in the week I went with my mommy and daddy out to do the last of the Christmas shopping and like always complete strangers come up to me and just stare and comment on how pretty I look :) Little do they know that this princess at one time was only 2 pounds!! Man how time flies :) After all of our shopping adventures were over I got to watch my mommy wrap up all the presents for my brother's and sister, they sure are gonna love their gifts from me :)
And Sunday the Godparents came over just to see me!! Ok actually they came over to watch the Seahawks when yet ANOTHER game!! Whooohooo Go Hawks!! And as you can see above I am just as into the game as my daddy!! Amber though seems really into me :) Later Grandpa came over again to visit me and fix our messed up oven too. Thank You Grandpa for fixing our food heater upper!! :) As you can see now a VERY quiet week indeed, but it's all good I need quiet weeks from time to time just so I don't get too overwhelmed :) Next week will be Christmas time!! I am SOOOOOO excited too!! Lots of stuff going on next weekend and I CANT WAIT!! :) Now I may not have my blog up next week until after Christmas, so look for my weekly update on the 26th which is a Wednesday I think :)
And as you can see above I am getting cranky now and probably getting a cold as well or maybe its allergies, either way I am off to bed for the night!! I love you all and I will see you all next week to talk about my first Christmas! :)
 Merry Christmas to you all, and Thank You for being a part my first amazing year :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas pretty little warrior princess to you and your family. Hope you get everything you want and more. Love ya little one. <3

    ReplyDelete