Monday, December 3, 2012

Lots of Birthday's! And Back to the Dr. Ugh! :(

 Why hello there everybody!! How was every one's week?? Mine started pretty slow and ended with lots of fun times!! I had two birthday parties to go to (FUN!) and I had to go back to the Dr. again (not FUN), and all of that was in a matter of 3 days!! But then you look at the first half of the week, and it was very peaceful and calm :) Trust me after all the excitement with family and friends the week prior I needed it!! I got to relax and just grow some more :) And when your a miniature princess you need nice calm days every once in a while :)
Now like I was saying the first half was pretty quiet and all I really did was hang out with my Grandma Berta and Auntie Sarah (because they watch me everyday!) and of course hang out with daddy & mommy! Now the second my daddy walks in the door I KNOW IT!!! If he does not come over and say hello to me I LOSE IT! And if he does and then walks away too soon I LOSE IT ALSO!!! I need my daddy time, so I FORCE him to not do anything else but cater to my all my needs :) Hehehehe I have said it before but I know for a fact now.... I OWN HIM!!! :) But he will eventually get me to take a nap so he can make dinner for everyone else and then start with cleaning house. Eventually mommy will get home by the time I get up from my nap and then its MOMMY time, and I do the same to her as I do my daddy! I got these parents of mine trained!! Then the inevitable happens I get tired and cranky then its back to the halo blanket and then off to bed :( And YES I still am waking up 1-2 times a night :( Oye maybe once I am allowed to eat food I will get better :) Just ask mommy how much she loved me the other night when I woke up 5 times in 5 hours!! I think daddy was on strike that night :)
As for the rest of the week I had a couple birthday parties to go to! First was my cousin Sammi's first birthday!! What a special day that is!! So many people came to celebrate with her and my Auntie Vicki and Uncle Terry! She got so many presents, toys and clothes, and let me tell you they were VERY PRETTY clothes at that! I can't WAIT for my first birthday, hard to believe that it's only 5 months away!! But the best part of all with her birthday was she got to eat her very own cake!! I am VERY envious of that one!! It sure did look good too!! All my family was there too, as you can see above I even got to be held by my Grandpa Andy!! I got to meet lots of new people for the first time too, people that have only heard about me through this blog, it was really cool and lots of fun! It was sure nice meeting you all and Thank you for all your well wishes and compliments :) And to you Sammi, Happy Birthday Cousin!!!! :) I sure do love you, and I hope you like the toy princess mirror I got you :)
The next day we had Jayce's younger brother's birthday! His name is Jordyn and he turned 7 years old!! It was super fun mostly because my good friend (whom also is a baby) Katie was there to hang out with me!! As you can see above we both were having our tummy time. She has me beat though, I could only hold my self up for a very short time and she was having no issues at all!! We are about the same age if you count my adjusted age of 3 1/2 months. We laid there and played with each other most of the time while everyone else had cake and watched Jordyn open up his presents :) It sure looked like he loved all his presents and had a lot of fun too! Happy Birthday Jordyn and thank you for inviting me and my family over to celebrate it :) I hope you like the game we got you!! :)
And finally I had my Dr's appointment for my Synagis Shot :( I have to go in every month for this shot for the next 5 MONTHS!!! Ugh, I need this shot to prevent RSV which spells utter doom for little preemie princesses like myself. So I have to just tough it out :( Anyways I was weighed and measured again and guess what! I am now 14 pounds 2 ounces!!! And I am 25 1/2" long too! And even my head grew a little bit!! Still no food for me though, Dr says formula only because of all the issues I had with my tummy 4 months ago :( Prob have to wait till I am 9 months before i can even start rice! Oye. I am doing good on my new formula too but I still need my Iron drops twice a day. Other than that they were once again very impressed with how well I am doing and how smart and alert I am :) Oh and the Dr. could not hear my heart murmur either so now they are VERY SURE that it has closed up on its own :) Happy Day!!! Well that's about it folks! Next week is gonna be a very busy one, so I am sure I will have lots to talk about next Monday :) I hope you all have a great week and I sure do love you all too!! And one last big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sammi and Jordyn :) Love you both!!! And I will close this blog with a goofy picture of Grandpa and I :) Goodnight world!!!
What a Goofy Grandpa!! And man I look like my daddy here! Hehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment