Monday, February 11, 2013

A Visit From My Cousin & New Noises I Can Make!!

Hello Everyone!  How are you today?? I am GREAT! I had a nice very quiet week and after how crazy the month of January was it was sure needed! Today I am 9 months old!! Aka 6 Months old!! Can you believe its only 3 months till my birthday!!! Holy cow time has flown!! But as for this week I spent most of it playing with my toys, aka chewing on my toys! Ya that's pretty much been my idea of playing! I have been getting so munch better at passing my toys from one hand to the other and chewing on EVERYTHING I can get my hands on! Including people's hands! Good thing I don't have teeth yet or I would really hurt people! I have also found my singing voice! Yes you see now I get sooooo excited I start to sing in my own special way! Daddy says I sound like a cat moaning to get some food but I call it communicating my happiness to the world! You should here it it sounds awesome! It's my happy coo! I have also been trying to use my hands A LOT more like with holding my bottle and taking a swing at things and even starting to throw some of my toys! But my hands still can't hold a candle to my crazy legs! Yes I am still kicking everything and everybody in sight! So I will keep practicing with my hands and my balance and hopefully pretty soon I ill be able to sit up unassisted :)
Yep here you can see my idea of playing :) Aka Chewing/Eating my toys. :) Anyway my mama and my Grandma have been feeding me all kinds of food this week! I have had Banana's, Apple Sauce, Carrots, Peas, & Mixed Grain Rice. And Now I REALLY like the banana's! Took me a couple attempts but now I love them! Especially when they are cold! A lot better than room temperature banana's! In fact there really is no food I haven't liked yet! Anything is better than just formula all the time! I also have been getting rice mixed in with my bottles at night and that has kept my cranky butt from waking up 37 times a night! Now it's just once a night making mommy and daddy VERY happy :) I also have finally gotten over the loss of my swing and am now used to my crib :) I especially like the netting around it! I get my hands and fingers out of my halo blankie and rub them against it and it makes the coolest noise! I like to do it in the middle of the night too just to irritate mommy and daddy! But then they get up and wrap me back into my halo, and then I am forced to figure out how to get out of it again :( I am little preemie Houdini at night  I always find a way out :)
Now once the weekend hit it was running around as usual! We went birthday shopping for my brother Jayce whom has his 10th birthday party this week! And might I say I believe I helped pick out a GREAT gift for him too! Also we went over to my Grandpa's house to help him move stuff. Grandma Debbie got to watch me the entire time mommy and daddy were working! We had lots of fun playing with all my toys and me showing off all the new things I can do! Later Grandpa came in and I got to spend a bunch of time with him sitting on his lap and showing off my standing skills ! I also showed him how powerful my leg kicks are when I kicked him right in his tummy a couple times :) Hehehe! Sorry Grandpa! I still love you! The next day my cousin on Jayce's side came over to visit me for the the first time since I came home!! (See Above!) Her name of course is Journee and wow she got big! You see if I would have came out of mommies tummy when I was supposed to Journee and I would have been born on the same week! So we look like we are the same age even though I am still older :) Anywho we both laid down and played with my toys, as you can see above I am trying to hand her one of my toys :) we had a WHOLE lot of fun :) Thank you for coming by to see me :) You better come back soon we can play some more :) And next time bring your own toys!! Hehehe Just kidding :)
And well as you can see above its about that time to say goodbye :( Yep I am pretty tired but I promise I will be back next week as usual to let you all know about my fascinatingly fun and adventures life! Be sure to check out my link below for my March for babies!! I only have 81 days left to raise money for our goal, so please let your family and friends know that anyone can help babies like myself whom were born premature just by spreading the word :) I love you all and I will see you all soon! Have a great night everybody!! 
OHHHH!!! And to my Older Brother Jayce, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you so much!!! You see his birthday is today, the same day I turned 9 months!! How cool is that!! :)   Can't wait till you get my gift at your party this weekend :) And I can't forget my Great Grandpa Jim's birthday was Friday too! Happy 29th birthday (mom says 29 is the oldest you can get... I don't think that's right but I'll just go with it) Next week I will post some pictures from Jayce's party, but until then bye bye everybody!!

 
March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are soooo cute and can't believe your 9 months old already! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday! Major loving on you all!

    ReplyDelete