Monday, March 25, 2013

A Trip To Grammie's and More Long Nights !!! Yuck!!

 Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week, now as for mine well it was a pretty short and not so sweet  (With the exception of the weekend of course) That's because I have been in a lot of tooth pain and both mommy and daddy have been sick, and for the most part so was I :( Yep I have had a runny nose and breathing issues daily for most of this past week. And like I said earlier, both the parents were sick so they were trying to get extra rest as well. Let's just say that didn't work out for any of us :( You see if I can't breathe through my nose I cant eat off my bottle and fall asleep, and if I cant do that I FREAK OUT!! I need my warm milk/formula at night and I can get pretty mad when my tummy tells me I need some food! So every night I have been up seconds after I get put to bed. The first half of the week was really bad we all had some really long nights. It was nearly impossible for me to get to  sleep in the first place with not actually falling asleep till close to 10pm and then I would be up again 30 min after that! Then once I would finally get to sleep say close to midnight I would be up again around 3-4am then again around 5-6am... YIKES! Like I said a rough week for everyone involved! But we all made it though and both mommy and daddy are feeling better and I am still here to tell you the tale!! But hey this is nothing compared to all the other rough nights we have all had together :)
Now besides my crazy night times, I have had some good day times :) I am still all smiles all the time, and ESPECIALLY if you smile back at me! Heck I could be in the worst mood and crying and mad and STILL smile back at you if you smile at me first :) Yes I can be the worlds happiest baby at times and the worlds grumpiest! (Only at night though!!) This week I spent LOTS of time on my tummy doing my baby push ups and trying to figure out this crawling thing. Now on Wednesday I was able to "accidentally" crawl about 3 feet, the reason I say accidentally is of course I didn't know what i was doing until I was moving!! I moved my rear legs up till I was on up my knees and then tried walking my knees forward! I did this for about 3 steps until my hands held me back. (Which were still planted firmly into ground!) You see I didn't move my hands at all and eventually I ran out of room so I fell flat on my cheek :( Oh well it was a nice try but it sure does take A LOT of planning when you are trying to teach yourself how to crawl! Just gotta remember legs and hands have to move at the SAME time or I will run into my own arms and have another face plant moment!! And this face is WAY too pretty to keep doing that!!
 
Other than all of that it was pretty much the same ole story for me, eat, sleep, play, cry, sleep, cry, eat, and sleep some more! I cant wait till I can crawl and start checking out this big ole' house of mine! There are lots places I haven't been yet and I can't wait to sneak off when no one is looking and check them out! My hand eye coordination is getting WAY better too! Now mommy and daddy both have to watch what is near me because I LOVE to touch, grab and taste phones, remotes, pop can's, basically anything and everything you can imagine besides my own diaper!! (I KNOW what I put in my diaper and don't NO ONE want to touch or taste that just ask my daddy!!) Now tomorrow I have my last synagis shot.... ugh Like I need any more new things to cry and get grumpy about! But at least it is the last one and I will get a chance to see how tall I am now and how much I am weighing these days! My guess is 27 1/2 inches long and 18.5 pounds :) Yes I am a VERY huge preemie now!! :) So wish me luck guys cant wait for these shots to be done for good!!
And now for my FUN weekend! Every other week my brother's and sister all have to leave me to go visit with their other parents and when that happens it is just Mommy, Daddy and I for the WHOLE weekend. Which normally is SUPER fun but they needed some rest from being sick. I figured after the week I put them through that they deserved a long nights sleep so I decided to head on over to Grandma Rolene's for the night!! Now this is the farthest I have EVER been away from home so it was kind of nerve racking at first but that all changed the second I came through the door and saw my Grammie Rolene and Grandpa Gary!! We all visited and played until it was well past my bed time, but by that time I was good and tired so I had no trouble sleeping that night! But when I did get up grandpa Gary got up with me and got me back to sleep really quick with his lovings :) The next day we all played some more and Grammie tried reading me a book, but I thought the book would be more interesting in my mouth so I tried to eat it and yeah that meant story time was over:( Oh well I guess you're not supposed to put EVERYTHING in your mouth I'll try to remember that next time :) Oh and while we were playing their crazy doggie Scooter kept trying to interrupt! Sheshh jealous doggies are always trying to steal all my lovings!! Oh well I still had a great time! Thank you so much Grammie and Pappi for having me over I loved every minute of it and I can't wait to do it all again!! Later Mommy and daddy came and got me and then it was off to Grandpa Andy and Grandma Debbies house!! We only stayed for a little bit but it was more than enough time to play with them both and get lots of loves :) These last 2 weekends have been great, last week was spending time with daddies family and this week was mommies family :) I just love being around all my family members, maybe that's the source of all my smiles!! As for the rest of the weekend it was back home as usual and just lot of laying around and playing :)
Well that's it everybody! Time for bed time and HOPEFULLY a good night at that! Wish me luck at my appointment tomorrow and I will see you all next week! Oh and before I forget my special little website has reached 40 thousand views since I was born!!! That my friends is VERY impressive and crazy if you ask me! So thank you ALL for all the time you have spent with me the last 10 months as always you are the reason I still keep this going!! I just know you all LOVE hearing about my crazy life at home with my family and all stories that go along with it!:) I Love you all and make sure to check out my march for babies link below before you go! As always just Click on my pretty face!! Goodnight world and I'll see you all soon!

 
March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment