Monday, March 11, 2013

Another TOOTH!! And I am ALMOST Ready To Crawl!

Hello everyone! Well I had a MUCH better week (compared to last week) with lots of learning, eating & resting!! I hope all of you had a great week as well! I spent most of the week in much better moods, mostly because all my pain from the prior week had paid off with the presence of ANOTHER bottom tooth! AMAZING how they just show up one day and I don't notice it until it starts cutting up my hands when I chew on them! Now this new tooth popped up right next to my first tooth and it looks mighty cute when I smile :) Ill show you guys a picture of it here later :) For the most part I just hung out at home all week with my family and that was all good if you ask me :)
Now lately I have been really practicing with my tummy time. Mostly because I can now roll all over the place, and sometimes I get stuck on my tummy. BUT I found out if I put my hands on the ground and push up I can almost sit on my knees! AND that means I am only a couple movements away from crawling. Lately mama will lay me on the floor and come back later to find out I have moved myself half way across the room! I just roll all over the house now and its mighty fun to keep rolling and see where I end up!! I also seem to do it in my sleep as well! When I wake up to get my bottle in the middle of the night, mommy and daddy notice I have moved all over the place! Sometimes I am upside down or completely on the opposite end of the crib! Just last night daddy found me with my head propped up on the side of the crib and almost sitting up halfway on my own! Now I don't really remember how I got there but it was really cool none the less!
And LOOK there it is! Mommy got a much better picture this time and now you can see both of my new teeth!! You see how much that first tooth grew in only a week! Crazy I should have a mouth full of little chompers in no time! And you know what that means, I will be more than ready for my first taste of cake come birthday time! So hurry UP TEETH!! This past week I also have learned that I can grab my bottle and bring it up to my mouth! Just today I grabbed it out of the cup holder while mommy was holding me with one hand and was able to bring it up all the way to my mouth! Now from there I still haven't quite figured out that I need to hold it at an angle so the milk comes down, but I bet i figure that one out in no time!! I grab everything now! When I am sitting on daddies lap at dinner time I grab his food, and his bowl or cup and try to get it in my mouth before he notices, but I always fail and he catches me :( Oh well I guess I need to learn to be more sneaky :)
 Now I did say that this past week was very quiet and non eventful, but I did forget I had some fun times this weekend! First on Saturday I went with Dad and mom to get some birthday presents for my God Dad Chad and for Brianna. Now she is my mommies and daddies good friends Steve and Loni's daughter! She just turned 6 too!! Now after that I got to go with them for some house shopping! Now that was quite the experience let me tell ya, lots of weird and stinky houses we got to see that did not look like good places to live at all but Grandpa Andy was there and that made it a whole lot better! Thank you Grandpa for coming along to keep me company!! Plus the lady showing all the houses was obsessed with just staring at my pretty litte face and trying to make me smile, which lately is not all that hard! She was a really fun lady and I'm glad she paid so much attention to me more so than the houses she was showing!! Once all of that was over Auntie Sarah and Uncle Seth came over to watch me for the night while mommy and daddy went to Chad's birthday party! I was sad I could not go but it was awfully late and I went to bed shortly after anyways so I guess it was ok I got left behind :( Oh well hope you had a great birthday party Chad!! I love you! Next time I better get invited too!! :)
Now on Sunday I got to go to Brianna's party! It was at a restaurant where I got to meet a bunch of new people! Everyone got to see my beautiful new teeth and my millions of smiles :) I even got to be held by Loni for a while and that made me feel mighty special :) It was really fun meeting all those new people and being part of yet again another birthday party! Thanks for inviting me to be a part of the celebration I had a  great time!! At the restaurant daddy tried to feed me some beans and salsa before mommy stopped him, but then mommy and Loni proceeded to let me try a lemon and let me tell ya that was REALLY WEIRD!! Everyone laughed at the funny face's I made and ya I don't think I liked that one bit! But besides those weird foods I am still eating all kinds of good baby food daily and I still love it! :) But yeah that was about it for the week, pretty short I know but hey my life cant always be so exciting :) And yes it's time for me to wrap this up for the night so I can get to bed and not keep everyone up all night, but before I go I must remind you all that my March for Babies starts in just 53 days so please be sure to click on my pretty face below to see how my team is doing towards achieving their goal. Oh and be sure to tell all your friends :) Lastly I hope you had a great birthday party Brianna and I can't wait to see you again soon!! And God Daddy Chad Happy Birthday to you too I love you!!!! And to everyone else have a great week and I love you all too!!
Goodnight World!


March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You’re so charming, Olivia! Growing your teeth is another milestone in your life. I’m sure your parents are very happy to see that you are growing up so fast! By the way, don’t put anything in your mouth or chew your toys, so that you won’t damage your tooth and get hurt. Keep smiling!

    -Gus Eckles

    ReplyDelete