Monday, March 4, 2013

Back From The Dr's & What A Rough Week!!!

 Well what a rough week! Between going to the Dr's, getting shots, and incredible tooth pain I am spent! I hope your guy's week was better than mine! And with this super rough week, it was also a rough one for mom, dad, grandma and auntie Sarah! You see they were the ones trying to cheer me up all week! Or staying up with me all week, OR trying to get me to stay asleep or nap ALLLLL WEEK!! But I will get into all of that later. First let me tell you about my Dr. appointment! First it was just my normal typical day of laying around playing with my toys and drooling all over myself, and then all of the sudden daddy came home early.... That usually means something bad, something that's gonna cause me pain... and come to find out its time for me to go to the Dr! Ugh! So of course he gets me all ready to go and then it's off we go! Just like always I spent most of my time on a cot waiting for the nurses and dr's to come see me. As you can see above I am just laying there gnawing on my hand to help soothe my mouth. Then the nurses come in and and get me all naked and cold then they weigh me. And guess what! Just like always I gained A LOT of weight and now I am at 17 pounds 14 ounces! Holy cow, I am becoming a cow!! They didn't measure my length or my head this time so that's all the vitals I have for you all. Then it was waiting time yet again! And of course I through a fit out of boredom, and then FINALLY the Dr came in the give me my 2 dreaded shots :( Yep that's right 2 of them right in my upper thighs :( Ya and they hurt worse this time than ever before! I was pretty much inconsolable afterwards! It took daddy a good 5 minutes to calm me down :( Lucky I found out I might only have to go through this ordeal 1 more time next month :) That's good news cause I don't know how much more of this I can take! It's getting old really fast!! After that we always have to wait exactly 20 minutes to makes sure I don't have a reaction to the shots, then its finally time to go! The nurse though was very impressed with how active I am, and noticed my brand new tooth too! I fell asleep shortly afterwards and that pretty much was the start of my dreaded rough week!
 That night was pretty rough for me, I woke up a bunch cause of my tooth, its killing me! Oye for months now I have wanted teeth to just be like everyone else, and be able to get some good food in me, but now I HATE IT!! It hurt's sooooo much! I hear babies get 20 teeth, and all I have to say about that is YIKES! I don't know how I can deal with this 19 more times! And my one single tooth is very sharp too! Sometimes I bite my hands too hard and then that makes me cry too! Man oh man this is horrible! I just hope maybe that 5 or 6 are all coming in at the same time so it can cut the time I have to be in pain in half because this is nuts! I have been chewing on everything! Toys, hands, feet, clothes, blankets, mommy, daddy, the cat's, ok maybe not the last one but pretty much everything I said before that! And the drooling is out of control too! Ask my grandma how many times she has to change my shirts in a day! It's insane! So yes PLEASE let this end, because not even Orajel is making this any easier on me, or anyone else around me!
 Now there was not only bad things this week. I got to go to my brothers boy scouts events TWICE this week! It was awesome! The first time he had a dinner for the anniversary of his troop. He even got a badge for it being his birthday! It was really cool, and as always I enjoyed all the gawking eyes at me all throughout the night just staring at my beautiful smiles and giggles :) But I could not stay still in my stroller so mommy and daddy had to take turns holding me. We were all out pretty late that night and that left us all soooo tired. By the time I got home I fell right asleep and in fact that was the best night I had all week! I think I only woke up once that night, and trust me I think mommy and daddy enjoyed that more than I did!
 Yep that is the trouble maker right there!! ^^^^ You see, that bad boy is what's been keeping me up all night long! It took mommy and daddy 4 fingers and 65 pictures to get this ONE photo of the tooth that has been causing so much trouble! If you can't see it click the picture and it will blow up on you computer screen and then you can see it, it is barely sticking up there to the right, but trust me its ripping through my gums!! Any who later in the week Jayce had his big Pine Car race for boy scouts! We went early and I got to watch all the kids play outside and eat pizza and chips! Of course I envied every moment of that too!! Later once the race started I saw Jayce win 3 of this 8 races!! It was VERY exciting!! He ended up finishing 3rd overall in his group and then got to go to the finals! Once in the finals though he was not able to beat a couple peoples fast cars and ended up finishing 9th out 12 :( Oh well he still did great! I lost LOTS of daddy time in the last 2 weeks while daddy and Jayce were working on his car, and all their hard work payed off in the end :) Congrats Jayce you did great and it sure was fun being apart of it too!! :)
And that was pretty much it for my week :) Oh but I did get to see my god parents on the weekend, and that was much needed and mighty fun too! Thank you for the visit guys! Livi loves you!! :) And yep its time for me to go now :( Yep I got another night of me waking up the whole neighborhood cause of my painful mouth of tooth, yep not teeth just tooth! How can one little thing cause so much pain!! Oh well I have been through a lot before so whats one more thing right!! :) And as always I will fight through it and tell you all about it next week! SO PLEASE pray for a quiet calm and restful week for me and my caregivers too! OH and DON'T forget about my March for Babies! Team Olivia is gonna get to marching in 60 days!! So please tell your friends to support us!! Everyone have a great week, I LOVE you all and I will see you all soon! And as always click my Beautful face below to go to my team page :)
Goodnight World!!
   
March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yup! That is a ginormous tooth! I don't know how you can get anything else in your mouth with that thing in the way! Lol I'm teasing! :-) love you Livi bear!

    ReplyDelete