Monday, April 22, 2013

A Weekend Away From Home & I'm STILL Cranky :(

Well yep the title pretty much speaks for itself, you see that happy baby up there yep that lasted a total of 32 seconds because I had yet another rough week caused by teething and getting over my cold/ear infection. Every day that goes by for the past month I feel slightly better than the day prior and even needier :( And as always when I don’t feel great I want to be held every minute of every hour of the WHOLE DAY, and NO ONE can do that for me!!! Between my separation issues and my mouth pain I just don’t know how to calm myself down anymore, especially when I am just by myself trying to entertain myself! Mommy or Daddy will sit me on the ground to play with my toys and I am Ok as long as they are with me and watching me, but the second they move away from me I erupt!! I hope I am not always going to be this needy, because I sure don’t like this feeling! And I am pretty sure that everyone else around me is getting annoyed with it as well!! Oh well at least I am still cute!! :) 
No more new teeth have popped out yet, they are still there in my mouth pushing on my gums and hurting me real bad :(. They are soooo slow to grow!! I just wish they would all come in at the same time because I can’t deal with this any longer!! I have been eating some mum-mum’s to help deal with the pain and lately that is the ONLY thing working anymore! I don’t like cold things too much, mostly because they are SUPER cold for my mouth and the shock of it all just makes me upset :( I chew on my hands but I end up hurting myself :( I try to chew on other things around me like toys but that only works so long :( So I chew on my mum-mum’s, they are a delightful treat AND a baby mouth soother :) I have been taking Tylenol as well almost DAILY and still the pain stays around :( So far I think this whole teething thing has been the worst part of my life!! I can’t sleep at night with it either, which means I STILL wake up about 2-3 times a night!! Oye I can’t wait for this nightmare to be over !!
LOOK I can hold my own bottle!! ON MY OWN TOO!!! And thats about it for this weeks achievements too!! Anyways tomorrow marks my FINAL synagis shot!!! I thought my last one was going to be the LAST but guess not the Dr. says I need one more:( Oh well at this point the thought of a shot still wouldn't hurt as bad as these crazy teeth of mine! At least I get to be weighed tomorrow to see how much bigger I have gotten in the last month and that is always good news for me!! Oh and next month I will have my 1 year Dr's appointment!! Wow a whole year has almost passed and the thought of that still blows my mind! In other news my balance has increased so much that I am able to stay up on  my own all by myself with no support!! The only problems I am having now is getting back up in a sitting position once I tumble down. I'm almost there though and I'm sure I will figure that out next! Crawling is still too hard for me to figure out, but I am on my knees now in crawling position  just need to figure out how to make all my arms and legs cooperate together and then I will be off and moving!! :) Also mommy is trying to teach me how to wave and do a high 5!! I try to copy her and I don't know if I am doing it right but its sure fun to try new things that makes mommy smile :)
As for the rest of my week it was all more or less the same but I did get to spend the weekend at Auntie Jade's house with my brother Jayce!! The only bad part about that is that I did have to say good bye to mommy and daddy and that doesn't make me feel so happy, but I think they both needed a break just to catch up on some sleep and other chores, and maybe a new environment for me with new things to stare at and experience would cheer me up! And for the most part it did!! For the first night we all watched some tv shows and the boys played with me till bed time and I had my normal routine of waking up 3 different times. Oye. But the next day started out real good and fun but later it got pretty bad, my teeth were hurting me terribly towards bed time so I was up almost 10 different times! And each time Jade had to rock me back to sleep :( Sorry Auntie Jade that I was such a rough guest :( But we did have fun besides all of that, plenty of time I spent playing with everyone and trying to learn new things like how to do high 5's! My goof ball brother and I had lots of fun making funny noises at each other too, he always seems to make me smile even when my mouth hurts!! :) If it makes you feel any better Jade I did only wake up once last night :) Hehehehe sorry for saving all my wake ups for you :) Next time I will be better I promise, again thank you sooooo much for having me over I really did have a blast with all you guys thanks for giving my mommy and daddy a break. It's always fun to spend time at new places :)
It’s now time for me to be getting to bed. These last 4 weeks have been pretty tough on me and my family but I hope this is the week things start to finally go back to normal! It’s really hard on me to be upset all the time because I LOVE my life and my family and all the friends I get to see and hear from everyday!! But it sure makes it hard to show it when I am constantly crying and looking for comfort! So please don’t take it personal guys!! I still love and adore you all, just going to have to put up with this little ornery princess just a little while longer :) Once my teeth come all the way in, I’m sure I’ll be back to smiles, giggles and laughs all the time again! So pray for teeth guys!! I need the help!! :) And before I forget if you click below right on the picture of my face you can get magically transported to my March for Babies page. We are now less than 2 weeks away from the march and I am getting super excited for it! Mostly because I get to join in on it too!! (From the nice view of my stroller of course.) So please click on my face below and find out about our team and how you can help preemies and their families everywhere have a better life :) I love you all and I will see you all again next week, wish me luck at the Dr's tomorrow and pray for teeth!! :) 
Like my Mariners jersey?? Daddy sure does!!! Hehehe this is Princess Olivia Remy Signing Out!!


March For Babies Team Olivia Vannoy! 
Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment