Monday, April 29, 2013

Feeling Better Now! And It's Almost Time to March For Babies!!

 Well hello everybody! My week was soooooo much better than before! For two reasons, 1. I'm finally getting better!!! And 2. My Dr's appointment got cancelled!!! Dont know why but when daddy and I got there they said I didnt need shots anymore!! What an amazing feeling that was!! And to be perfectly honest that was the ONLY new news of the week! Ya not much to report here other than that! I am back to only waking up once or twice a night too so its been easier on good ole mom and dad! Also its been a whole lot of tough love lately for me when it comes to bed time. No more halo blankets for me and now when I am put to bed I AM PUT TO BED, after the first couple of nights I learned I can no longer just cry for attention any longer :( But after a couple days I fall right asleep a lot quicker than I did before. So now i am getting more sleep at night and that means a much happier baby in the morning :)
 This is my reaction at the Dr's when daddy said we were going home with no shots!! Hehehe :) Anyways still no more new teeth, I now am on teething tablets and my mum mum's and so far its been a lot better than normal :) Ya and when it comes to crawling I STILL can't figure it out ugh!!! I get up on my knees real good now and try to rock myself forward but yep still cant get it :( But it looks like I know how to do push ups pretty well :) After about 5 min of trying to figure out crawling I get upset and mad and then I give up :( Ugh maybe next week!
 Yep like I was saying earlier, that was about it for the week!! Which is good because I was able to rest up enough for my big March of Babies walk this weekend!! Yep in only 4 days some of my family members and my friends are gonna walk to honor and help out preemies like myself whom are stuck in the hospital beds waiting to come home! I again want to thank all of you that have pledged money to our cause and we are honored to walk for your donations :) I hope we do this every year because my family and I want to do everything we can to help out all the others in our situation. In a lot of ways I have lucked out so far in life because lets be honest I had it pretty easy, but there are many families out there that need help so my parents and I will always do everything we can to never forget where I came from and what I can do to help prevent other parents from going through what mine had to :) As you can tell this cause means a lot to me and again thank you all for your help with spreading the word!!! :) And I will see all of you that are walking with me on saturday :)
Daddy wanted a pic of me and LOOK who jumped in!! Thats ok I love my sister :) Well I really have nothing more to talk about, but thats ok because I am sure I will have lots to talk about next week :) I love you all and I hope you all have a great night too!! Be sure to click on my link below, this is your last chance to check out my March for babies page to see what you can do to help preemie babies and their families :) Have a great week guys and I will see you next Monday!! :) Ta ta!


Click My Pretty Face to Help Support Preemies Like Me Today!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile just looking at you! I love you warrior princess!

    ReplyDelete